- A broad appetite for most standard and specialty lines of business (with the exception of Workers Comp)
- Unique distribution opportunities
Benefits & Services
- A commitment to building long-term partnerships with Program Administrators.
- A broad appetite for most classes of business (with the exception Long Haul Trucking, Towing and Livery).
- A dedicated Program management team with decades of technical underwriting experience.
- In addition to underwriting, available experts across the value chain, with experience in: Actuarial, modeling, predictive analytics, aggregation management, marketing, distribution, cross selling, product design, auditing, reinsurance, claims management, policy administration, filings, compliance, finance and accounting, and loss control.
- National presence, global expertise.
- Admitted and non-admitted offerings.
- Differentiated product offerings including experience with Risk Purchasing Groups, syndicated programs, agency captives, segmentation strategies, and predictive models.
- A culture of transparent agreement on roles and responsibilities, and deal structures.
- An available rate, quote and issue system (when needed).
Minimum program premium: In excess of $7.5 million at maturity
- Strong underwriting principles with sustained profitability throughout the underwriting cycle
- Geographic Focus (US & Canada): Considering national, regional, state or provincial programs