Builders Risk Insurance
Coverage for North America
Read about risk
Explore our thought leadership content. Access tools you can use.Learn More
- Property in the course of construction, including hot testing and delay in completion
- Project-specific or master builders risk insurance policy
- Completed civil works including bridges
- Owners and contractors
- Special package policies for construction/erection phases, which can include the first 12 months operational risk or a six-year construction term
BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- Our experienced underwriters develop specialized solutions for every project by taking the time to understand the project, while recognizing the need for a timely response.
- Flexible coverage can be modified for either owner or contractor placements.
- Construction terms of up to six years are available, with an additional first 12 months operational risk cover option.
- Our dedicated, consultative risk engineering team has deep industry knowledge to support your projects.
- We provide a dedicated claims specialist for each project – a point person in the event of a loss who will coordinate superior response and service for all loss related matters.
Our target clients are ENR 400 contractors and owners who focus on larger, complex projects.
- Airports, ports, departments of transportation
- Design/build contractors
- Energy companies (including refineries and alternative energy)
- General contractors
- Hospitals/healthcare groups
- Larger specialty contractors
- Manufacturing companies
- Public entities / government
- Real estate / hospitality
- Sporting venues
- Water treatment authorities