Property: $40 + million available for most programs.
Primary Casualty: $3 million is available for most programs.
Umbrella /Excess: Up to $5 to $10 million for most programs.
- Inland Marine
- Equipment Breakdown
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Umbrella /Excess
Ability to offer a differentiated product offering
- Program administrators with a special knowledge or unique distribution for various industry groups or business niches.
- Program emphasis is on guaranteed cost business.
Typical Information Required
- Executive Summary
- Market Focus
- Background and Experience
- Program Overview
- Product Offering
- Premium Projections
- Limits Requested
- Historical Premiums by Line by State (5 or more years)
- Currently Valued Losses by Line (5 or more years)
- Production Source
- Describe Underwriting Process and
- Relationship with Current Carrier
- Describe Management of the
- Underwriting Cycle
- Current Environment
- Describe Marketing Plan
- Value Proposition
- Position in the Industry
- Competitive Environment
- Include Key Competitors
- Include Position in Market
- Pricing Strategy
- Historical Rate Change
- Breakdown by Service
Benefits & Services
Dedicated program management team
Flexible & innovative program solutions
Streamlined policy administration system
Commitment to building and sustaining long-term partnerships
Limits On Product
- Property: $40 + million available for most programs
- Primary Casualty: $3 million is available for most programs.
- Umbrella /Excess: Up to $5 to $10 million for most programs
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.