Creating practical solutions for clients is my ultimate goal. With a background in chemical engineering and nearly 20 years of insurance industry experience, I’m able to apply my technical safety expertise, as well as my in-depth knowledge of different manufacturing processes and procedures, to solving even the most complex client issues.
Talk with me about these products we offer
- Global Property – Multinational & National Companies
- Commercial Combined – Package Business
- Loss Prevention Consulting
- Property Loss Prevention Surveys
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT and Telecom
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
- Real Estate
My Geographic Focus
- AmericasArgentina, Brazil, Chile, Honduras, México
- Asia PacificAustralia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines, Singapore
- EMEADenmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
- UK & IrelandIreland, United Kingdom
As an XL GAPS Regional Field Leader, I’m responsible for managing a group of engineers throughout Spain, the UK and Scandinavia, as well as organizing field service deliveries. Before joining XL Group over 10 years ago, I was the Spanish Office Manager and Senior Risk Engineer at AXA Corporate Solutions. Earlier, I was a Property Loss Consultant for QBE-Kemper and held several chemical engineering roles at Imperial Chemical Industries.
Recent Activities and Publications
- Publications - sistema de gestión de localización de XL Group”
- Article in Thrive Magazine (2013) – “Ingenieros de riesgos y expertos internos: una colaboración sinérgica”.
- Presentations – Presentations to Brokers in Madrid (2014) & Barcelona (2013).
- Affiliations – NFPA Member, APICI Member, Professional Engineer (PE), Professional Scientist (PSc), European Engineer (EurIng), Member – UK Institute of Chemical Engineers (MIChemE).
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.