With 12 years of experience, Paul offers both specialized knowledge and enthusiasm to global marine clients.
- Excess Liability
- Excess & Umbrella
- Casualty - North America
- General Liability - North America
- Global Property – Multinational & National Companies
- Ports and Terminals
- Marine Liability
- AmericasAnguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, México, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (US)
- Asia PacificAfghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, South, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Phillipines, Samoa, Samoa, American, Singapore, Solomon, Islands, Sri Lanka (ex Ceilan), Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam
- EMEAArmenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State (Holy See)
- UK & IrelandIreland, United Kingdom
Paul is a Deputy Underwriter for marine liability insurance and a Class Underwriter for ports insurance. He has 12 years of insurance industry experience.
Paul joined the Legal and Compliance team at XL Group in 2002. In 2004 he assumed the role of Assistant Compliance Officer before joining the London marine team as an underwriter in 2005. He is a leader of the Wavelength Ports and Terminals Consortium at Lloyd’s of London.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.