Thu Jan 22, 2015 —
According to Wayne Speeg, Regional Leader for XL Group’s South Central region, “The Texas economy continues to expand with job growth across a wide range of industries. This growth means that more companies have more assets –property, employees, and sales -- that require appropriate insurance protection and more risk management attention. To help, we continue to build out a seasoned regional underwriting team that gives our brokers and clients throughout the Southwest easy and personal access to some of the best underwriting talent in our industry.”
XL Group’s newest insurance underwriters include:
• Kristen Hough who joins XL Group’s Marine underwriting team as senior marine underwriter for the South Central Region. Ms. Hough helps brokers and clients in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana address inland marine insurance needs including motor truck cargo, ocean marine, contractors’ equipment and builder’s risk insurance coverages. With more than 14 years of inland marine underwriting experience, she joins XL Group from Travelers.
• Erwin Montoya, senior underwriter in XL Group’s Global Risk Management business transfers from XL Group’s Los Angeles office to Dallas. Mr. Montoya assists brokers and US-based businesses with primary casualty programs that address their general liability, commercial auto, and workers’ compensation insurance needs both domestically and abroad. Prior to joining XL Group in 2012, Mr. Montoya, who has more than a decade of underwriting experience, worked with ACE Risk Management.
• Bryan Stevenson joins XL Group as underwriting manager and leads XL Group’s Construction Primary Casualty operation in the region. This operation provides tailored primary casualty insurance programs including commercial auto, general liability and workers’ compensation programs for construction firms. Mr. Stevenson joins XL Group from Old Republic, where he served as senior vice president of its construction program group.
• Lindsay Frantz joins XL Group’s Excess Casualty underwriting team as senior underwriter for the South Central Region. Ms. Frantz helps brokers and clients in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana with umbrella liability and excess liability coverage domestically. With over ten years of experience, she joins XL Group from Ironshore and previously Travelers.
About XL Group plc’s Insurance Operations
XL Group plc’s insurance companies offer property, casualty, professional and specialty insurance products globally. Businesses that are moving the world forward choose XL as their partner. To learn more, visit xlgroup.com/insurance
About XL Group plc
XL Group plc (NYSE: XL), through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. To learn more, visit xlgroup.com
XL Group is the global brand used by XL Group plc’s insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries.
XL Group Adds Insurance Resources in Dallas
Thu Jan 22, 2015 —
- Christine Weirsky Communications Director +1 610 968 9395