Our construction risk engineering group helps protect your property, profitability and employees. Our dedicated risk engineering team offers superior project management, site safety and operational management expertise to help keep your business on track.
- Project consultations and assessments: Consultants identify safety, health and general liability exposures, helping you avoid additional costs or project delays. We can assess general conditions or give you a customized, issue-specific assessment.
- Web-based tools and training: We partner with ClickSafety®, a leader in on-line safety training for the construction industry, to help you manage employee compliance training and development. Online delivery of OSHA 10- and 30-hour programs and EM385-1-1 training gives you the flexibility to complete the coursework you need.
- Employee development: With the help of ERI Safety Video, we offer fast delivery of safety instructional videos. Loans are free: simply contact your account coordinator to place your order.
- Employee Culture and assessment: Through a partnership with the Consitrium Group©, we deliver research-based employee engagement services to the construction industry. You get the Consitrium Climate Report, an assessment of your employees’ engagement with your company operations or safety climate. Working with Consitrium Group’s consultants, our construction risk engineers help you launch an action plan.
- Safety compliance training: Our consultants can train your workforce or help you develop a training program. You’ll work together with your risk engineer to build a customized program that matches your company’s needs.
- Xposure Topics: Keep current on risk exposure topics, best practices and regulatory changes affecting your business and industry. Xposure Topics helps you learn mitigation techniques for even the most complex risks. Ask your account coordinator for more details.
- Driver and fleet safety programs: Our risk engineers can help you develop driver training and fleet safety programs and maintain DOT compliance.
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.