Capacity– USD 50 million first party property
XL Catlin offer delegated authorities on both a mono-line and multi-line / package basis; including general, professional and employee liability, crime, livestock, auto coverages, terrorism and umbrella/excess.
XL Catlin have the flexibility to write this class of business on a full value, excess of loss or on a primary basis with bespoke policies or market forms.
We also have the flexibility to write these with various perils, including and excluding natural catastrophe exposure or terrorism. The product can be tailored where possible to match the managing agents market.
– Real Estate Condominiums & Habitational Facilities
– Point of Sale Insurance
– Niche Programs – e.g. Historical Building Programs, Rental Properties
– Automobile Physical Damage
– Single Peril Natural Catastrophe facilities
– Consumer Business e.g. Homeowners
– Light Manufacturing
– Affinity Schemes
– Property Owners Programs
– Government Schemes
– Caravan Schemes
– Agriculture Schemes
Typical Information Required
– Executive summary
– Background and experience
– Product Description
– Business Plan
– Premium & loss projections
– Limits requested
– Historical statistics
– Production source
Benefits & Services
– Proven track record of managing delegated authorities
– Commitment to building and sustaining long-term partnerships
– Understanding and appreciation of the various regulatory requirements associated with this class of business
– Ability to create bespoke wordings
– Expert knowledge on how to construct programs and expand capacity
– Lloyd’s Syndicate and /or Company Paper
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.