300m USD per risk.
We can write more than one operational risk per firm.
- Large capacity for mitigating “catastrophe” risks
- Clarity of coverage aligned with clients’ risks and scenarios
- Enhanced certainty and speed of performance
- Accelerated design and implementation
Financial Institutions needing operational risk insurance, including:
- Broker Dealers
- Asset Managers
- Insurers and Reinsurers
- Credit Unions
- Building Societies
Typical Information Required
Benefits & Services
- Tailored operational risk insurance solutions designed by a market-leading Financial Institutions team.
- Financial strength and strong ratings backed by top quality reinsurance.
- Expert claims handling.
- Sophisticated approach enables firms to strengthen balance sheets, improve liquidity and enhance returns.
Information and Research
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.