We can issue limits of up to USD $750 million for Property and Energy and significant limits are available on all other lines.
- Multinational companies
- Large single-nationality companies
- Public companies
- Private companies
Benefits & Services
- We’re the perfect size. Large enough to handle programs for the biggest multinationals. Small enough to access key decision makers and move quickly.
- We don’t pool premium before we cede it to captives. That means money moves much faster. In days rather than weeks or months.
- Our global information management and claims systems allow clients to track their programs in real time, anywhere in the world.
- Our strength and capacity give us the flexibility to tailor cover to suit client needs. We’re not limited to traditional risks: we support captives in building innovative solutions for new and emerging risks, like non-damage business interruption.
Efficient Global Administration
We can issue policies in more than 210 territories and administer all of them consistently through our global network of XL Catlin offices and partners. Our global information management system, Genius, gives clients a real time view of program status. Having one system means we don’t need to merge data from different systems or re-key information manually.
Our award-winning global claims system, XL GlobalClaim, allows clients and brokers to track claims history online wherever they are in the world.
We pride ourselves on our fast, efficient service. We have experts in everything from tax, legal, credit and claims management. We also have a structured financial solutions team that can provide multi-line and multi-year reinsurance for captives.
We can tailor service level agreements to suit each client’s unique needs.
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.