Capacity– Lead Umbrella: up to USD 25 million
– Excess Liability or ventilated: up to USD 50 million
– Commercial Umbrella
– Commercial Excess Follow Form and Umbrella Liability (A/B)
– Excess Liability
– Global access points with fast, local decision-making: Bermuda, Dublin, London and N. America
– Broad product offering: Lead Umbrella, Excess, Occurrence, Claims Made, Occurrence Reported and Primary Rail and Excess
– Vast appetite: From Upper Middle Market (UMM) to F1000 with impressive capacity: USD 100M.
– Talent: Highly skilled underwriting, claims, and risk engineering team with deep knowledge and expertise in the complex risk arena.
– Consumer and Industrial Manufacturing
– Financial Institutions
– Food and Beverage
– Real Estate
– Service Industries
– Wholesale and Distributors Manufacturing
We have dedicated underwriting specialists for some of the most complex risks, including: Construction, Energy, Healthcare, and Rail. We will consider classes not listed here. Please contact us.
Typical Information Required
– Financials and Description of Operations
– 5 years of Currently Valued Loss Information
– Underlying Application, Coverage Terms, Conditions, Quotes or Equivalent Information
Benefits & Services
– Admitted in 50 states and Canada; Non-admitted paper available
– Dedicated underwriting and claims expertise
– Global network
– Risk engineering services
– Broad underwriting expertise
– Occurrence and claims made form available
- AL: USD 1 million combined single limit
- EL: USD 1,000/1,000/1,000
– Lead Umbrella: USD 37,500 for USD 25MM above USD 500MM in revenue
– Excess Liability: USD 1,000 per million
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.