Capacity– GBP 20 million third-party property damage limit for cars and commercial vehicles up to 7.5 tons
– GBP 5 million third-party property damage limit for plant/commercial vehicles over 7.5 tons
– Higher limits can be considered as needed
We offer broad policy wording and a choice of comprehensive cover, third-party fire and theft or third-party only.
Features of our standard cover
– New and young drivers excess is limited to GBP 300 for drivers under 21 and GBP 150 for those who have not held a full license for 12 months
– Unlimited windscreen cover subject to GBP 50 excess
– GBP 250 personal-effects cover
– Lost or stolen keys and replacement locks up to GBP 1000
– New car replacement on UK-purchased cars less than 12 months old
– Unlimited audio equipment
– Contingent liability up to GBP 5 million
– Full cover extends to all EU member states and signatories of the unilateral agreement on EU motor insurance requirements
– Insurance cover for driving abroad
Benefits & Services
Our underwriting team prides itself on working constructively with brokers to ensure policyholders get the levels of motor fleet insurance coverage they require at premiums they can afford.
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.