We offer a two-tiered approach to motor fleet risk management.
1. Corporate Assistance
Tighter Health and Safety regulations put greater demands on managers of fleets to meet prescribed standards of health and safety in the workplace. This environment extends to the works vehicles where the actions of a misinformed, untrained staff member could result in severe penalties to the company and its managers.
XL Catlin are able to provide a comprehensive range of services through our Corporate Assistance service which has two major benefits:
• A tailored programme which meets the current Health and Safety legislation which greatly reduces the risk of Corporate Manslaughter charge or prosecution.
• Employees taking part in the programmes tend to ‘buy-in’ to the practices and procedures which reduces accidents and fuel consumption.
Find out more about our corporate assistance programmes
2. Fleet proficiency
These programmes are based on the current claims experience of a company. Often we are approached to offer an alternative quotation to our competitors with a view to improving the claims experience and assist in budgeting for and reduction of future premiums.
There are a number of ways in which we can apply corrective measures and they include:
• installation of prescribed telematics
• installation of prescribed cameras
• managing driver behaviour data
• driver skill benchmarking
• awareness training
• on road and classroom sessions
• briefing on reporting incidents at the scene.
Find out more about our fleet proficiency services
Current policyholders can email us at CatlinFleet@xlcatlin.com or call 0207 220 8433 for more information.
If you are not yet a XL Catlin policyholder please contact your broker for a quotation.