Practice policy limits up to $10M available
Select the amount of professional liability coverage that best meets your needs.
• Specific Project/Specific Client Excess available
• Contractor’s Pollution Legal Liability included
• Network Security Liability included
• Up to $30,000 per policy year for Crisis Management Expenses
• Up to $50,000 for Administrative and Regulatory Expenses
• Up to 75% deductible credit for settling claims using mediation or for incorporating certain risk management practices into your professional contracts
• Professional Liability coverage for drones and other UAVs—Wrongful Acts arising out of data collected or work product derived from the use of unmanned aerial systems and other vehicles
• Pro Bono Professional Services coverage
Circumstance reporting with free pre-claim assistance
We do not wait for a formal lawsuit to acknowledge a claim against your policy and act on your behalf. From the moment you report a problem you’ll receive expert claims services—in most cases at no charge to your deductible until a formal claim is made.
Additional Coverage Options for Qualifying Firms
Convenient affordable options for the other risks you face with dedicated limits separate from your professional liability limit.
Cyber Suite for Design Professionals - Additional coverage for privacy and network security liability and data breach risk
Employment Practices Liability for Design Professionals - Covers Typical Allegations such as Discrimination, Harassment, Wrongful Termination, Failure to Hire and Retaliation
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A. and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL Catlin corporate capital. Additional important information regarding our business is provided on our Legal Notices page.