Because of her extensive exposure to industrial risks in Southeast Asia, Virginia is an ideal partner for clients who want effective loss prevention. She carefully examines both risks and constraints and works with her global team to offer practical solutions.
Talk with me about these products we offer
- Additional Risk Engineering Services
- Global Property – Multinational & National Companies
- Loss Prevention Consulting
- Loss Prevention Surveys
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- IT and Telecom
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
My Geographic Focus
- AmericasAnguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, México, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (US)
- Asia PacificAfghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, South, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Phillipines, Samoa, Samoa, American, Singapore, Solomon, Islands, Sri Lanka (ex Ceilan), Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam
- EMEAArmenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Malta, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State (Holy See)
Virginia is a Loss Prevention Consultant with XL Global Asset Protection Services. She has specialized in property loss prevention in Southeast Asia for over 13 years. Before joining XL Group, she served as a property and casualty loss prevention consultant at Chubb/Federal Insurance for eight years. She was a certified Level 1 thermographer with seven years of thermographic experience. Earlier, Virginia spent five years with Singapore Technologies Architects and Engineers as a mechanical design engineer in fire protection systems, pollution control and drainage systems, air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems for the industrial, military, logistics and commercial sectors.
Virginia holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree in mechanical engineering with honors and a Master of Science degree in safety, health and environmental technology from the National University of Singapore. She holds designations as an Associate in Risk Management from The Institutes and a Business Continuity Certified Planner from the Business Continuity Management Institute.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.