I've been employed in the insurance industry for a decade and really enjoy the scope that the Financial Lines business can offer. Finding individual and creative solutions for our clients and working closely together with brokers has top priority for me.
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- Real Estate
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Construction and Design
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- IT and Telecom
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
- EMEAAlbania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia- Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Man, Island of, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morroco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State (Holy See), Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
I started my career in the insurance industry in 2006 as key account manager in the Industrial Business Department of Volkswagen Insurance Services. Two years later I moved to an underwriting agency as a junior underwriter and then to AIG as a financial lines underwriter. I joined the team at XL in 2012.
Prior to embarking on my career, I studied for a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Augsburg in Germany and in 2009 was awarded my Master's degree in Human Resources at ESERP Business School in Madrid, Spain.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.