I have over 12 years of experience in the international insurance industry. I started my career at FM Global and held different management positions with Allianz before joining XL Catlin.
Thanks to the many years I have spent working in underwriting and management, I have extensive international management and sales experience.
Talk with me about these products we offer
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- IT and Telecom
- Real Estate
- Construction and Design
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Professional Services
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
My Geographic Focus
- EMEAAlgeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia- Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Man, Island of, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morroco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State (Holy See), Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
I joined XL Group in 2012 as the Head of Underwriting Management for International Property, working closely with the unit’s Chief Underwriting Officer. In addition I took on the role of Property Underwriting Manager for Germany. Together with my team, we serviced German brokers and clients, in particular, corporate risk managers and corporate brokers.
Currently, I head up the EMEA Crisis Management team. My multi-line insurance expertise and underwriting experience benefit the growing number of brokers and clients we serve across the region.
I have a University degree in Civil Engineering and spent the first years of my career as a construction manager in the construction industry, including over 2 years as an off-shore project manager in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.