The changing liability landscape can seem daunting. As the Deputy Chief Underwriting Officer for XL Catlin’s International Casualty insurance business I make sure the team stays one step ahead. I’ve lived and worked in Europe and Asia and enjoy collaborating with brokers and clients to find sustainable solutions for the everyday and most complex risks. With expertise in general and product liability, global casualty programs and excess casualty, I am currently responsible for over 25 underwriters covering Asia, Australia and Switzerland.
Talk with me about these products we offer
My experience covers a variety of industries. How can I help?
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Construction and Design
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Food and Drink
- Industrial Materials, Goods and Services
- IT and Telecom
- Public Sector, Education and Culture
My Geographic Focus
- Asia PacificAfghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, South, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Phillipines, Reunion, Samoa, Samoa, American, Singapore, Solomon, Islands, Sri Lanka (ex Ceilan), Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam
- EMEAAlbania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia- Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey , Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Man, Island of, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morroco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Rwanda, Saint Helena, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State (Holy See), Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- UK & IrelandIreland, United Kingdom
Watch this video to learn more about our approach to risk.
The almost two decades of insurance experience I bring along runs deep – helping clients in a variety of industries including, Aviation, Chemical, Construction, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Food & Beverage, Industrial Materials/Goods & Services, IT and Telecom, Public Sector/Education & Culture, Retail/Real Estate and Transportation Equipment/Services.
I’m a member of the Management Board of International Casualty. Prior to my current role, I led multiple geographies for the large corporate account segment. I hold a professional degree in private non-life general insurance with expertise in aviation re/insurance and a degree in business administration with a minor in finance. There’s always more to learn so I just recently completed my master’s degree in applied psychology, leadership and management. I’m based in Zurich, Switzerland and look forward to helping move your business forward.
This expert profile is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Products are subject to legal and underwriting requirements. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions, including without limitation any jurisdiction within the United States, and may be available only through appropriately licensed producers. In addition, XL GAPS’s provision of publications or services is not an indication of the existence or availability under any policy of coverage for any particular property or type of loss or damage. Policies underwritten from Bermuda, Brazil, China, Mexico, Switzerland, or written by XL Insurance Company SE are only available through non US-based brokers. The Insurance companies of XL Group Ltd are: Catlin Indemnity Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Greenwich Insurance Company, Indian Harbor Insurance Company, XL Insurance America, Inc., XL Specialty Insurance Company, XL Insurance Company of New York Inc., XL Bermuda Ltd, XL Insurance Company SE, XL Insurance Switzerland Ltd, XL Insurance (China) Company Limited, XL Seguros Brasil S.A., T.H.E Insurance Company and XL Insurance Mexico SA de CV. Coverages placed with Lloyd’s Syndicate #1209 are managed by Catlin Underwriting Agencies Limited and supported by XL corporate capital; coverages underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate #2003 are placed on behalf of the member of Syndicate #2003 by Catlin Canada Inc. and Catlin Insurance Services, Inc. For a complete listing of the US companies and for more information about our Lloyd’s operations see our Legal Notices page.