Policy Highlights (See Specimen Policies for details)
• Up to $10 million practice policy limit & $0 - $1,000,000 deductible
• Worldwide coverage: applies to claims made anywhere in the world
(refer to policy for specific provisions).
• Broad coverage definitions: provide flexibility as your practice changes:
• Definition of ‘professional services': We include the use of
Building Information Modeling (BIM) or other computer assisted
design technology to prepare maps, drawing, designs, and
• Definition of ‘claim’: We don’t wait for a formal lawsuit to
acknowledge a claim against your policy and act on your behalf
• Network security liability
• Split limits option
• First dollar defence option
• Supplemental payments
• Defendant reimbursement
• Loss prevention assistance
• Legal expense reimbursement for disciplinary hearings
• Legal expense reimbursement for Occupational Health and Safety
• Loss of documents reimbursement
Insurance Education Credit
Get an annual premium credit of up to 10% on the first $5 million of coverage (maximum $10,000) by completing our industry-recognized education programs.
Founded in 1988, DPRCG's members include some of the most recognized names in the design industry. The objective is simple: to improve practice and risk management by sharing information, ideas and advice. DPRCG members also have the opportunity to collaborate with other members and develop new programs and initiatives to keep the group ahead of industry trends.